Who We Are
MISSION STATEMENT: Lion Pride – Nothing Less Than Success
A lion us any current or former student or faculty member. Once a Lion, always a Lion!
1) A Lion Pride is groups of lions. We are all here at Lake to lift each other up and learn from each other.
2) Pride is a feeling that occurs when a lion knows they have done there best. Sometimes, this feeling also comes from surprising ourselves with how much we have learned, grown, and overcome as an individual and a group.
No Thing. In each and every effort throughout each and every day, Lions are expected to do their best at all times. There may be assignments or activities we enjoy less than others, but we still have to do our best.
Less Than Success:
Each and every lion is special and a blessing on our pride. Each one of us have talents and strengths that will benefit our community and future. Success comes as we do our best each day and grow into a person that we are proud to be.
1. Our students are the best and we will propel them to academic success.
2. We need the support and backing from our entire community to be successful.
3. Our students have the right to a world class education that prepares them for their future.
4. Students have a right to learn in a classroom that is free of disruption and interruption.
5. Our school environment must be safe, clean, and organized to promote student success.
6. We are preparing our students to lead in a society that is and will be technology rich and centered.
7. We must provide opportunities for parental involvement and support communication between all members of the community.
8. Our educational program is strengthened through the incorporation of the arts.
9. Students, parents, community members, faculty and staff each have a responsibility to implement and continually support the school’s vision, mission, and beliefs.